I’m excited to be sharing a e-booklet I’ve written to help parents use the power that IDEA grants them as a member of the ARD/IEP committee.
This booklet is for you if you’ve ever been:
- unable to get the school to send you paper or electronic copies of your child’s evaluations 72 hours BEFORE the ARD/IEP meeting so that you have enough chance to read and digest them
- to an ARD/IEP meeting for “one little thing” that suddenly and surprising turned into a discussion you didn’t want
- surprised to find unexpected people present you weren’t expecting
- surprised to find people not present who you were expecting
- unable to have the ARD/IEP committee address a concern that you’ve been bringing up